Our Year 3 teachers are Miss Wood in 3W and Mr Brewster in 3B. Details for each of the topics for Year 3 are updated each half term and can be found via the menu.
Home Learning During School Closure:
Please check here every Monday for weekly learning plans and resources, you can also find useful links to educational websites below.
Click here for curriculum activities that children can access from home.
Week beginning 23.03.20
For those of you at home, below is some planning and resources for you to do throughout this week. We hope you enjoy it. Please send in any photos of you working to the school office so we can see how amazing you are!
Week beginning 30.03.20
Here is the planning and the key resources for this week. We miss you lots and hope to see you all very soon. Keep up the good work and send in your home photos. PLEASE NOTE: The Maths arithmetic paper has been removed for this week.
Home Learning Websites:
- BBC Supermovers - This is a collection of fun, active songs for children. There are collections for KS1 and 2 with a range of songs for helping children to learn Maths, English and PSHE skills. We use these a lot in class and they are very popular!
- Purple Mash - All Kings Worthy children can login to Purple Mash to access a variety of fun,educational games, apps and activities. We will be setting challenges on here as part of our weekly home learning plans in the coming weeks.
- Times Table Rockstars - Use the logins we have sent home to access games to support children in learning their times tables and the related division facts.
- Oxford Owl - Register for free as a parent for access to a range of e-books linked to the coloured book bands we use in school. There are also resources to support comprehension available.
- ICT Games - This site has a great range of free, interactive Maths and English games.
- Twinkl offer - Click on this link and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS to get a free month of access to huge range of downloadable powerpoints, worksheets and activities for children across the primary age range.
Slides from the Year 3 'Meet the Teacher' can be found below.